Apple Picking in Georgia, U-Pick Apples, Pick Your Own Apples
Come out this Fall for family fun.
Apple Picking is on weekends September – November or until all the apples are picked.
- Saturdays 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Sundays 1:00–4:00pm
- School Field Trips and Weekday Tour Groups by Appointment. Call 706-635-5898.
Admission fee is $10.75 plus taxes. Children 2 and under FREE.
- Tractor ride to and from the orchard
- An apple from the Orchard
- Cup of apple cider and apple cider doughnut
- 3 flowers (excludes sunflowers)
- Animals at the Orchard Barn
- New Playgrounds for the kids
- Tractor Tire Swings
- Pumpkin Painting in season, Games. (Pumpkins purchased separately)
- Picnic Areas at the creek.
- U-Pick Apple Ticket includes admission to Pumpkin Patch.
Rate for additional apples. Taxes not included:
- Quarter Peck- $6.00
- Half Peck $10.00
- Peck $20.00
- Half bushel $32.00
Parking is available in the hayfield below the apple barn.
Intructions for Tractor Ride to the Apple Orchard:
Park in hayfield. Once you pay at the hayfield shed, you will receive a U-PICK sticker. After you get your sticker, load on the tractor for a 10-minute ride to the orchard. When you get back from the orchard, take the new walkway up the hill to get your apple cider and apple cider doughnut.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you allow Pets?
Dogs are welcome but due to new Food Safety Regulations dogs are not permitted in the orchard or in the Apple Barn. You are welcome to bring small to medium size dogs on a leash or that you can walk/carry on the rest of the Farm. Please make sure to take them to the woods to use the bathroom or clean up after them with your own waste bag.
- Can you you walk to the orchard instead of riding the tractor?
You are welcome to walk to the orchard but will still need to pay and get your U-Pick sticker.
- What to wear apple picking?
You will be primarily on mountain sides so closed-toe shoes are recommended. Dress as you would for walking/hiking outdoors.
- Can you accomodate School Field Trips and Group Tours?
School groups or field trips of 15 or more can book Farm Tours weekdays by calling ahead. Tour bus groups that want to pick, please call ahead. Please call for group rates.
- When does the Pumpkin Patch open?
Late September or early October. There are various types and colors of pumpkins available.
Come out and enjoy the beautiful Ellijay, Georgia mountains and the area with the best apple picking in Georgia.
Have Fun! You can play Cornhole, Horse shoes, play games, swing on the tractor tire swings, make pictures at our small covered bridge across the creek, have a picnic or eat at the Food Barn, play in the field and take a walk in the hayfield. Come out and enjoy the farm and have a great time!
Thank You to our customers that come to pick apples from Atlanta to Chattanooga, Dalton to Gainesville, all over Georgia, several US States and even a few from foreign countries. Bring your family and friends and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.