From Management at the Red Apple Barn LLC regarding COVID 19
Fall season is here and we know you are ready to get out and enjoy it. This year it has brought new challenges. If you plan to come out this Fall we have taken precautions we feel are necessary to deal with the Coronavirus pandemic.
We understand that everyone has their personal opinions and feelings about how to deal with COVID 19 and we respect that. Our goal is for everyone to enjoy their visit but to feel safe. Please be respectful of others.
By visiting the Red Apple Barn, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid 19.
The health and safety of our guests & employees is our number one priority.
Employees who work inside will be wearing masks to ensure the safety of all.
- Our cash registers have plexi-glass in place.
- Hand sanitizer and washing stations are located throughout the Apple Barn & Farm. Please use them.
- Please wear masks in the Apple Barn. If you need one we have them for sale for $1.00
- Masks are not required outside on the Farm except for wagon rides. (Please wear them on wagon rides unless it is just your family or group on the ride)
- The Apple Barn grading room is now open with apples to provide more social distancing space.
- We are an open air market with 4 exhaust fans pulling air out of the building.
- There are more picnic tables and sitting logs available on the Farm this year to spread out with.
- All prices have been rounded to the nearest dollar or quarter.(with taxes included)
Please try to maintain social distancing at all times even when outside. The Farm and Orchard are around 100 acres so there is plenty of open space.
Currently we have not placed a limit on the number of people allowed on our premises. Our policy will change if we decide it is necessary or if there are new or revised mandates from the State of Georgia.
Updates will be provided on our website and via Facebook for changes regarding our Covid 19 policy.
We ask that you understand and follow our protocols during these unprecedented times.
Please be patient with us as we try to safely accommodate everyone on the Wagon Rides during the weekends.
These regulations may change or be adjusted. Please check before visiting for further updates & information before your visit to the Red Apple Barn.